Ads Search Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an Ads Search Specialist with 4-7 years experience in search engine marketing (SEM) or search engine optimization (SEO) within the ad tech market to join them, initially on an 11-month.
As an Ads Search Specialist, you will think of creative ways to improve their relationships constantly with clients and keep them at the forefront of advertising technology.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19159
What will an Ads Search Specialist do?
- Create account plans to sell and activate automation and grow customer maturity. Go above and beyond to add value to their advertisers’ business and grow feature adoption usage.
- Prove and demonstrate the value of their solutions.
- Persuade clients of the wider strategic programmatic opportunities.
- Own trusted relationships with a portfolio of their clients and agencies in Northern Europe.
- Develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges and educate them on software features and best practices.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4-7 years experience in search engine marketing (SEM) or search engine optimization (SEO) within the ad tech market.
- Experience with Google Ads/ Adwords.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040