Customer Support Project Coordinator
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Customer Support Project Coordinator with 1+ years customer service project management within a multinational. The successful candidate will provide project support to develop our client’s Cloud Learning Go-to Market projects at scale.
Job Reference: BBBH 19158
What will a Customer Support Project Coordinator do?
- Triaging internal and external customer support tickets around project information, tool troubleshooting, overall team information, data management, and project document development.
- Be able to communicate with employees, partners, and contractors to ensure efficient and effective implementation of Professional Services operations.
- Track program data, aggregate metrics and provide regular reporting.
- Maintain Professional Services database; coordinate change management activities to various stakeholders and reply promptly to the Professional Services case queue.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1+ years customer service project management within a multinational
- Experience with internal and external customer support tickets
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040