UX Research Participant Recruiter
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a UX Research Participant Recruiter with 3+ years of experience with research participant recruiting. Initially on a 12-month contract, this person will be responsible for recruiting research participants for user experience studies and guiding researchers through the recruitment process.
Job Reference: BBBH 19155
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-7 years of experience with research participant recruiting
- Demonstrated experience in building relationships with cross-functional partners
- Experience with using online collaborative document/spreadsheet and scheduling and calendar management tools
What will a Research Participant Recruiter do?
- Partner with UX researchers to define scope and recruiting specifications for research projects
- Manage end-to-end participant recruiting process for multiple UX Research projects including sourcing, screening, distributing and collecting NDAs, scheduling, processing compensation
- Coordinate logistics for the participant experience and ensure all necessary legal and financial obligations are met
- Communicating with participants about logistical details and guiding them through the research process
- Consistently communicating clearly and often to provide recruitment updates and maintaining documentation of participants to research teams and cross-functional partners
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710