Marketing Localization Specialist (French)
Based in Dublin 8, our client is an international mobile payments company who are hiring for their rapidly growing Irish office.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Marketing Localization Specialist with native fluency in French and 3+ years of experience in creative writing, asset localization and/or message transcreation to join them on a 12-month contract with possibility of extension.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa (EU Citizenship/Stamp 4), as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 19144
Annual Salary: 80k+
What will a Marketing Localization Specialist do?
- Interpret the global content strategy and contribute with a local perspective, tailoring our approach to be the most effective in-country.
- Adapt campaign and evergreen messaging and imagery (from our website, blog content, paid marketing and emails) to deliver assets that resonate with our customers in key verticals
- Develop original content that speaks directly to our customers in their native language and with the right level of cultural relevance
- Successfully support brand and product campaigns with an asset pipeline that addresses pre-established channel KPIs
- Transcreate assets to support product launches and ongoing campaigns, developing a pipeline for multiple paid and organic channels with digital and static assets.
- Establish a voice and tone for the local market that is consistent with our global brand
- Engage in linguistic validation as the expert in your market, upholding a high-quality bar across the asset pipeline
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Native Fluency in French and fluent English
- 3+ years of experience in creative writing, asset localization and/or message transcreation
- Deep understanding of the French-speaking market its cultural dimensions and linguistic norms
- Previous experience with localization projects
- BS/BA in related field or MS/MA ( Journalism, English, marketing, creative writing ect)
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040