Customer Experience Project Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Customer Experience Manager with 1+ years customer experience project management within a multinational to join them, initially on an 11-month.
As a Customer Experience Project Manager, you will work with team members to scope project work, create impactful deliverables for sales and stakeholders, measure impacts of projects and help to ensure projects stay on track.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19142
What will a Customer Experience Project Manager do?
- Partner with team members on business-related programs, managing project work streams to improve CX for Customers, which include:
- Interviewing staff and summarizing feedback and insights
- Journey mapping to identify pain points
- Delivering project status reports, and crafting resources to educate and inspire sales teams to focus on Customer success, monitor usage and impact to project related goals
- Execute 2021 Customer Centric selling contest strategy by:
- Managing day to day operations of contest administration and liaising with contest stakeholders
- Designing and managing contest tracking and monitoring contest status
- Drafting contest communications
- Manage content and usage reporting for EMEA Customer Experience website
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1+ years customer experience project management within a multinational
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040