Cybersecurity Senior Analyst
Employment Type: Full time, temp / contract
Job Reference: BBBH19139
Our Client is a commercial US technology company with an extensive Cybersecurity team of 500 globally and 35 staff in Ireland.
Due to substantial growth and challenges in the cybersecurity realm they are looking to recruit a Cybersecurity Senior Analyst for an initial term of 3 months.
Core responsibilities include:
- You will be focused on GRC planning and actively managing the GRC Roadmap as our client continue to develop a comprehensive, detailed, customizable roadmap to facilitate SRO and BU demands.
- Being involved in assessing the effectiveness of security controls across the enterprise, including compliance to policy, applicable regulations and relevant contractual obligations. This includes but is not limited to:
- Driving continuous control & process maturity evaluation.
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance testing including control and process evaluation.
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard and ISO assessments.
- Developing compliance training and awareness materials.
- Providing compliance assurance reports and updates to executive leadership.
Ideally Profile / Experience
- 2+ years of current IT Audit and/or IT Risk Management
- A working knowledge of IT Controls frameworks (ISO, PCI, COBIT, NIST), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, ISO 27001 Standard as well as Data Privacy and Protection regulations
- Candidates holding an ISACA CISA certification are preferred
Interested in this opportunity?
Candidates must be currently resident in Ireland and hold a valid work visa
Submit your CV (in a Text/ Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040 quoting job reference BBBH18901