Gaming Support Engineer
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Joining on a 6-month contract, they require a Gaming Support Engineer with a minimum of 5 years professional experience with web game development and web engines within a multinational. The successful candidate will offer a solutions-based approach across advertising and analytics to find new opportunities for our client’s partners to better engage users and advertisers.
Job Reference: BBBH 19138
What will a Gaming Support Engineer do?
- Help solve web game tech challenges and provide technical support for beta products.
- Be a web tech evangelist.
- Support our publisher and game developer community.
- Provide thoughtful bug escalation, feature requests, and write comprehensive documentation.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- At least 5 years of professional experience with web game development and web engines within a multinational
- Understanding of modern-day game engines and web game technologies, including Unity, Canvas, WebGL and Common browser APIs (ex. Full Screen API or the Pointer Lock API).
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040