Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Contracts Administrator with 3-4 years of relevant experience in contracts admin for a tech multinational to join them on an initial 11-month contract. The successful candidate will review and execute sales and procurement contracts for the EMEA region, and report internally on all contract activities.
Job Reference: BBBH 19134
What will a Contracts Administrator do?
- Review and execute sales and procurement contracts for EMEA.
- Report internally on all contract activities.
- Liaise with Sales, Legal, Finance and other Contract Administration teams across regions to address process issues and contract-related matters.
- Contribute with reports, process documentation and other project requirements to various Finance Operations or Contracting Compliance projects.
- Contribute to projects related to improving Contracts Administration processes in the region.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in contracts admin for a tech multinational
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040