Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Sales Training Manager with 4+ years’ experience in sales within a multinational and 2+ years of facilitation experience to join them on an 11 month contract.
As a dedicated facilitator, your primary goal will be to develop and enhance sales skills for both new and current employees in the Ads Sales organization.
Job Reference: BBBH 19133
What will an Sales Training Manager do?
- Facilitate Sales Onboarding for new employees and/or new to Sales.
- Collaborate with Curriculum Managers and Instructional Designers to ensure workshops are highly interactive and achieve learning objectives
- Collaborate with program managers to ensure a smooth monthly program deployment and to assess and address program scores and feedback
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
4+ years in sales (digital ad sales preferred) for a multinational corporation
2+ years of facilitation experience (e.g., customer satisfaction scores, testimonial feedback, etc)
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040