Senior Test Automation Engineer
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting the largest financial group being one of the fastest growing banks in Europe. Our client is building their IT hub in Poland to support Nordic regions.
Based in Gdynia, they are currently looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer or a Regular Test Automation Engineer who is willing to grow.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Test Automation Engineer with 3+ years of Test Automation experience working with Web GUI and API (REST).
This is a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis and a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career in a super place to live with a low cost of living and larger take home pay.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely. This role will be 100% remote with the view to returning onsite 1 or 2 days a week once permitted.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 19130
What will you do in this role?
- Automated tester will be responsible for implementation test automation solution accordingly to the Test Strategy and project needs, automated tests, depending on the loading in backlog.
- Activities will be focused on delivering test automation plans and scenarios, test execution, test documentation, reporting bugs/incidents to the team, implementing test automation best practices.
The minimum requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer working with Web GUI and API (REST).
- Experience with working with Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, Cucumber, Rest Assured.
- Experience with working with source code control tools (GIT).
- Understanding of Agile software development and exhibit strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Business level English, EU citizenship and availability to work onsite in Gdynia.
Nice to have:
- Experience in exploratory tests (experience in mobile devices testing).
- Experience with working with CI tools (Jenkins).
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work for the largest financial services group in the Nordic region & one of the biggest banks in Europe.
- Scandinavian working culture.
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy.
- Modern European location.
- Company is present in 17 countries, hiring more than 30 000 employees.
- Opportunity to take part in ambitious, global projects using SAFe methodology.
- Great career development, progression, and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037