Webinar and Nurture Marketing Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Our client requires a Webinar and Nurture Marketing Manager with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in marketing – including B2B Tech. Joining on a contract role until the end of June 2021, the successful candidate will be responsible for designing, executing, and measuring Middle-of-the-Funnel (MOFU) for our client’s product program across EMEA across English, French, and German.
Job Reference: BBBH 19127
What will a Webinar and Nurture Marketing Manager?
- EMEA Webinar Program Management – Designing a webinar program and calendar to cater for EMEA sub-territories, languages, segments, and verticals – in line with regional marketing and sales strategy.
- EMEA Nurture – Collaborating with HQ Demand Generation and regional marketing operations to expand our client’s EMEA Nurture program – regionalising and Localising content as needed for relevant sales territories.
- EMEA Webinar Execution – Own the end-to-end process of executing EMEA webinars, across a variety of languages (English, French and German); product categories (Internal and Embedded analytics); use cases (customer stories); and verticals.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in marketing (Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Webinar Marketing, Content Marketing) – including B2B Tech.
- Proven experience in creating and activating digital demand generation programs – including webinars and email nurture Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proven experience in measuring impact of content and campaigns on marketing metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related discipline.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040