HR Business Partner, EMEA
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a HR Business Partner to join them, initially on a 11-month contract. In this role, you will join a global specialist support team, who provide the infrastructure to support their contingent / extended workforce (made up of Temporary Staff, Vendors, Independent Contractors and Business Process Outsourcing).
The successful candidate will have proven project/program management experience, organizational change management and transformation experience would be an added benefit.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19126
What will a HR Business Partner do in this role?
- Assist and support various compliance related project and program execution by monitoring timelines, deliverables and outputs
- Supporting the implementation and roll out of new contingent/extended workforce policies, including documentation creation, communication planning
- Tracking and reporting on risk and compliance related queries and identify / advise on learnings / improvements
- Assist and support the compliance team in the implementation of risk mitigation strategies and projects such IR35 and GDPR compliance
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within the risk team
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4-7 years of proven relevant project/program management experience.
- Ability to quickly establishing strong domain expertise, exercising initiative and judgement across multiple workstreams and processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Organizational change management and transformation experience would be an added benefit
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040