Job ID: BBBH19125
Employment: Full time permanent employment
Note: Remote working until offices reopen later this year
Visa: A valid working visa / EU citizenship is required
What does the Company do?
Our client is a thriving global software R&D company with offices in Europe (UK – London, Poland – Krakow, Malopolskie), Dublin (Ire), Krakow (Poland)), USA (NY, Chicago) and Asia whose teams of engineers, scientists and mathematicians design and transform ultra-low latency network and machine data packets, streaming structured and unstructured aggregated data into sophisticated real time big data analytics.
Why would you be interested in this role?
- All new product feature development
- C++ Version 17
- Extensive employee training and development budget to enhance your skills
- Opportunity to join a smart and dedicated research & engineering team working on the design and development of low latency, high performant data aggregation solutions across a range of software products.
- Participate in extensive innovative work, developing solutions to analyse complex network data in real time – capturing, decoding, analysing and indexing at +100Gb/s and +500 protocols coupled with designing and developing new features.
What will you be doing?
As a C++ Developer your role will encompass
- C++ programming
- Developing expertise in technical design and data analysis – software optimisation and tuning in highly complex, multi-threaded environments
- Working with network stacks, protocols and packet processing
- Python, shell scripting, makefiles, etc
- CI/CD methodologies to produce high-performance system that is secure, easy to deploy and maintainable
What experience do you need to get this job?
Third Level Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree
- Minimum of 2+ years coding in C++
- Passionate about technology, design and quality – you can write high quality code together with appropriate tests proving functionality works as expected
- Good proficiency in C++ development
- Linux network development & programming experience
Any experience in the following would be beneficial but is not a requirement:
- Multi-threaded application development
- Linux-based development environments, including tools such as gdb and valgrind
- Virtualized/cloud technologies
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Financial trading protocols e.g. FIX
- IP networking
- Packet capture analysis using tools such as Wireshark
Interested in this opportunity?
EU Passport Holders only:
To register your interest in gaining more information on this job please submit an up to date copy of your CV with your contact details / phone: +48 122 119 037 quoting job reference BBBH 19125
We will review CV’s and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
More Information and Similar Roles
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122 119 037
Job ID: BBBH19125