Helpdesk Technician (Level 1)
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Helpdesk Technician with 2-4 years of Technical Support experience to join them on a 12 month contract to provide technical assistance to computer system users and resolve computer problems for clients via chat, phone or a ticketing system from a remote location.
Job Reference: BBBH 19124
What will a Helpdesk Technician do?
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- May install software or perform hardware testing remotely.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2- 5 years’ experience in a technical support role
- Proficiency troubleshooting Window/ Mac and iOS/ Android devices
- Basic knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software and internet directory services software.
- Flexibility to work Tuesday- Saturday and some Sundays and Bank holidays if required
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710