ROLE: Procurement Manager – Sourcing
Job Reference: BBBH 19120
Employment: Initial temporary contract – 6 months
Note: Remote working within Ireland for the duration.
Based in Dublin, our client is a global tech giant, an ambitious and fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
What will the Procurement Manager – Sourcing do?
As the primary Source to Pay business partner and category expert, addressing supply market opportunities your key focus in this role is ownership of sourcing activities, market and spend analysis, contract management, professional services and purchases working closely with internal teams and vendors to execute outsourcing, contracting and purchasing strategies to drive business objectives.
- Build and cultivate strategic relationships with global suppliers and implement optimum outsourcing and vendor management solutions
- Develop and manage sourcing documents, contracts, SOW and related documents.
- Collaborate on the legal, financial and tech aspects of outsourced programs.
- Identify, track and manage issues and risks for the programs of work.
- Contribute to contract negotiations and coordinate sourcing processes and events.
- Apply effective performance management and governance methodologies
- Balance business requirements versus technical constraints and maximize business benefits.
- Establish strong collaborative relationships with various global teams including: Outsourcing/Sourcing Category, Contract Management, Procurement Operations, and P2P
Bachelors degree in a related field
Project Management certification e.g. PMP, PMI Prince,etc.
3+ years’ experience in a similar sourcing management role
Knowledge of legal, financial and technology components of outsourcing/sourcing.
An experienced negotiator, skills in contract design and analysis, breaking down cost models and supplier management.
Experience in working in a global and virtual environment,
Strong software applications expertise in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Competitive Salary
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with an excellent, branded company
Interested in this opportunity.
Submit your CV (in Word or Text format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040.