ROLE: Facilities Manager
Job Reference: BBBH 19119
Employment: Initial temporary contract – 6 months
Note: Remote working within Ireland for the duration.
Based in Dublin, our client is a global tech giant, an ambitious and fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Currently hiring a Facilities Management Change Management Specialist with a focus on soft services (facilities, culinary / catering, security) to join a global team focused on developing and implementing an extensive risk management program to ensure effectiveness of processes and controls.
What will the Facilities Management Risk & Change Management Specialist do?
Reporting into the Head of Facilities Governance, Risk & Controls you will:
- contribute to the development and implementation of a risk management programme
- identify, assess and monitor “soft” facility / FCS risks and controls including compliance, operational, financial and legal controls.
- Identify opportunities for control process improvements
- Review audit recommendations identifying opportunities to eliminate or mitigate risks
- Collaborate with the team to review new risks and controls requirements arising from new business lines, technology implementations and change management efforts.
- Degree in Business / eCommerce / Finance
- Experience interpreting and implementing facilities management services policies, processes and controls
- Experience managing third party risks
- Experience managing contingent workforce risks
- Experience with leveraging data analytics to monitor risk exposure
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040.