Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a qualified Financial Accountant with 2+ years’ experience post qualification to join them, initially on an 11-month contract. The Financial Accountant will be part of a global team responsible for a wide spectrum of inventory and fixed assets.
Job Reference: BBBH 19118
What will a Financial Accountant do?
- Manage the monthly intercompany close process working closely with outsource providers and internal systems team
- Error investigation to establish and report out on root cause analysis, and give management insights
- Query management resolution with strong business partnering
- Strive for constant improvement on processes to drive higher standards of quality in financial reporting, controls environment, and data quality. Escalate risks early and effectively
- Provide support through the ERP implementation
- International Audit support – delivery of audit support
- Participate in broader initiatives as/if required
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Bachelor’s degree Qualified accountant
- 2+ years’ experience post qualification
- SAP experience
- ERP implementation experience
- Data analytics, data visualisation, aptitude with SQL
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040