B2B Marketing Manager (Agencies)
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As an B2B Marketing Manager, you will have 5+ years of marketing strategy experience and a deep understanding of the advertising industry landscape.
Initially on a 11-month contract, the B2B Marketing Manager will support B2B marketing efforts in EMEA for media agencies and will develop, drive and manage our client’s marketing strategy.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19115
What will an B2B Marketing Manager do?
- Work with internal partners and global counterparts to execute marketing plan flawlessly that will drive impact amongst agencies
- Build strong relationships with our client’s EMEA Agency sales organization and key cross-functional partners
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams including sales, partnerships, regional product marketing, internal/external agencies and legal
- Manage and execute a multi-channel marketing plan, including creating content such as case studies, playbooks, decks, virtual events, one-sheeters, video testimonials, etc.
- Create, localise and adapt international initiatives towards regional needs and collaborate intensively with the main business stakeholders to bring these to market
- Influence and manage multiple stakeholders across the business to drive alignment
- Drive best-in-class creative, execution and measurement across all campaign touch points
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of marketing strategy experience
- B2B experience
- Deep understanding of the advertising industry landscape
- Media agency experience strongly preferred
- Proven track record partnering with a Sales organization to drive business impact
- Media agency experience
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040.