Product Support Lead
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Product Support Lead with 2+ years of relevant experience in product commercialization support and/ or project management to join them on a 10 month, part-time contract to provide product commercialization support for a new media insights product that is being launched.
Job Reference: BBBH 19114
What will a Product Support Lead do?
- Be the first point of contact and “voice” of our product out to the market; respond to external users’ questions in a timely and professional manner; support troubleshooting. Users are primarily from media/creative agencies or advertisers.
- Be the central point of contact to our technical team, summarizing user feedback, using proper channels to escalate urgent issues.
- Triage, organize and synthesize key issues arising from user feedback, to inform product roadmap and highlight bugs/issues.
- Manage the new user onboarding process, allowing access for users/agencies, exhibiting close attention to detail, timeliness and professionalism.
- Synthesize adoption and usage trends (i.e. by user type, by country) to team and surface insights about product usage or recommendations for user engagement.
- Review CSAT surveys, summarize issues and present findings to team.
- This requires data analysis, analytical thinking and an understanding of marketing (i.e. growth drivers).
- Develop and manage a prioritized list of user feedback/feature requests to inform product roadmap, based on user types (company, geography, role)
- Drive enhancements to support model and ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are consistently met or exceeded.
- Provide recommendations to team to improve escalation/feedback paths and processes, to improve product serviceability
- Update support materials and customer-facing documentation to address most frequently asked questions.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in product commercialization support and/ or project management experience
- Strong data analysis skills- ability to analyse usage trends, lapsed users, adoption opportunities, revenue impact
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of advertising market or online ads landscape
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040