Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As an Executive Assistant, you will have 2+ years of administrative experience providing calendar management, travel, and expense support. Must have prior work experience with a Global / International Technology / Digital firm.
Initially on a 11-month contract, the Administrative Specialist will join an administrative team supporting core areas of admin support – calendar, expense, travel.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19113
What will an Administrative Specialist do?
- Provide remote high-volume complex calendaring, travel, and expense support for multiple leaders
- Provide Admin services during designated support hours
- Learn and utilise internal and external tools to provide calendar support
- Effectively communicate with leaders to learn business priorities and apply to support
- Partner with leaders and other Administrative Assistants for meeting coordination
- Provide proactive time management recommendations to leaders
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience administrative support to 2 or more executives- managing calendars, travel, and expenses
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040.