Technical Support Representative (Sales)
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Technical Support Representative with proven success in product technical troubleshooting and execution to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
The successful candidate will be subject matter expert for sales tools, including creating and maintaining training resources and updating workflows.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19112
What will a Technical Support Representative do?
- Core responsibility is technical troubleshooting; addressing sellers email & VC inquires across a broad spectrum of seller tools.
- Support the Technical Services team to deliver insightful, actionable feedback to enhance products and processes.
- Drive performance accountability to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are consistently met or exceeded.
- Identify opportunities for new or improved scalable, efficient and accurate workflows.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Experience within a tech multinational/ agency.
- Proven success in product technical troubleshooting and execution.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate problems and recognize clear solutions for customers.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigor.
- Demonstrated flexibility.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040