Product Support Operations Specialist
Based in Warsaw, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Product Support Operations Specialist with 2+ years of experience in product support operations to join them, initially on a 12-month contract. As a Product Support Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for investigating and communicating the quality and stability of internal products as reported by internal stakeholders.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH19109
What will a Product Support Operations Specialist do?
- Own the process for collecting, investigating and triaging technically oriented requests.
- Collaborate with a vendor partner to execute daily triage workflows.
- Develop and communicate compelling analyses and recommendations over aggregate trends from internal feedback.
- Collaborate with a Product Support Operations Lead to implement process and tool improvements.
- Maintain training and process documentation for tool specific knowledge areas.
- Create and maintain relevant wiki content and self-service tooling to ensure users who seek help will find resolution to the most frequently asked questions.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in product support operations – troubleshooting, analyzing and solving complex software problems.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- Annual leave plus paid bank holidays included.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48122119037