Based in Warsaw, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a QA Analyst with 3+ years of experience in support, quality assurance, or similar operational role, to join them on a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension.
The main function of a QA analyst is to develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
Job Reference: BBBH 19108
What will a QA Analyst do?
- Conduct weekly quality assessments across global organization encompassing complex workflow processes
- Track/flag trends and patterns within the assessments
- Provide coaching & training sessions with the team
- Identify root-cause for urgent errors and create a proposal that will help to reduce them in the future
- Analyze quality data to suggest improvements for policies & procedures
- Monitor quality trends and perform quality improvement plans
- Maintain an internal knowledge base
- Remain up to date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, and policy updates.
- Create and present case reviews that adapt to various audiences (leadership, PR, XFN etc.)
- May have the opportunity to develop quality programs for new products and new support sites (vendor locations) and may travel internationally when needed
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in support, quality assurance, or similar operational role
- Strong analytical skills and comfort analyzing data and conducting root cause analysis
- Proficiency in Excel – SQL a bonus
- Ability to write and speak English fluently
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- Annual leave plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037