IT Service Manager
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting the largest financial group being one of the fastest growing banks in Europe. Our client is building their IT hub in Poland to support Nordic regions.
Based in Gdynia, they are currently looking for an experienced IT Service Manager who has 2+ years of experience working in a similar role. Understanding of Incident, Change and Release Management processes are needed.
This is a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis and a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career in a super place to live with a low cost of living and larger take home pay.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 19107
What will you do in this role?
- This role is about ensuring satisfactory execution of environment upgrade by maintaining clear communication to stakeholders about the progress of the execution, issues and their resolution and potential adjustments to the plan.
- To succeed in this role, you must be service minded, goal oriented, self-driven and focused on customer relationship.
The minimum requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Project Management skills.
- IT Development, Test and Operations experience.
- Understanding of Incident, Change and Release Management processes.
- ITIL Foundation.
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
- Flexibility: able to work evenings and weekends if required.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship and the ability to work onsite in Gdynia.
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work for the largest financial services group in the Nordic region & one of the biggest banks in Europe.
- Scandinavian working culture.
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy.
- Modern European location.
- Company is present in 17 countries, hiring more than 30 000 employees.
- Opportunity to take part in ambitious, global projects using SAFe methodology.
- Great career development, progression, and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037