Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a UX Writer with 2+ years of UX Writing/ content design experience in a tech environment. Joining on a 6-month contract, the successful candidate will partner with a team of our client’s designers, product managers, researchers, and product marketers to plan and create the content for a product that supports people sharing knowledge and supporting one another.
Job Reference: BBBH 19104
What will a UX Writer do?
- Plan, write, edit, test, and improve UX content including interface language, navigational language, terminology, and other written content throughout Facebook experiences.
- Apply and maintain consistency with content standards and design patterns.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of UX Writing/ content design experience in a tech environment.
- Provide work samples to showcase your work.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710