Public Policy Communications Manager
Based in Warsaw, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Public Policy Communications Manager, you will have 2+years of experience in Public Policy Management, Public Affairs, Communication management, PR or similar.
This role is a 4-month paternity leave cover and will report directly to our client’s EMEA Politics & Government Manager based in London. This successful candidate may be based anywhere in Poland as this a remote role.
The Public Policy Communications Manager will manage their Politics & Government Program in Central and Eastern Europe.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH19102
What will a Public Policy Communications Manager do?
- Develop and execute robust programs which train, advise, and liaise with politicians, government officials, and civil society in the CEE Region.
- Manage key ongoing projects run by the Politics & Government Program, including outreach and planning for elections.
- Field operational requests and queries from stakeholders and cooperate with their GPA Concierge.
- Work closely with their public policy teams across the region as well as the business, media, and communications teams to understand their priorities and tailor projects for them, while advising them on how the Politics & Government Program can best contribute to their agendas.
- Develop a comprehensive suite of materials (presentations, one-pagers, case studies).
- Represent trainings, workshops, and seminars for politicians and government officials in various countries throughout the region.
- Assist with helping stakeholders understand major product announcements or new features.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in Public Policy Management, Public Affairs, Communication management, PR or similar.
- Extensive experience dealing with policy makers including civic engagement, government & politics.
- Experience with external facing positions and public speaking.
- Strong knowledge in relation to policies and governance.
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) and Polish (or another CEE language).
- Independent worker with experience working autonomously.
- EU citizen currently located in Poland or willing to relocate to Poland for the contract duration.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- Annual leave plus paid bank holidays included.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48122119037