Advertising Operations Analyst
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As an Advertising Operations Analyst, you will have 2+ years’ experience directly managing Facebook paid advertising campaigns and thorough understanding of major success metrics.
Initially on a 12-month contract, the Advertising Operations Analyst will provide operational execution support to help project manage test campaigns for their managed and unmanaged advertisers
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH19096
What will an Advertising Operations Analyst do?
- Own testing operational execution in coordination with internal teams supporting workflows such as, recruitment outreach, campaign QA, and performance tracking across multiple projects
- Monitor and troubleshoot progress and performance of test campaigns to ensure overall program quality and consistency
- Triage incoming requests, utilizing technology, superior customer service and judgement – responding within a timely manner and working 1:1 in real time
- Gather learnings and insights for: 1) internal teams to help further develop and evolve their products, and 2) their advertising partners to help them achieve their marketing objectives
- Actively participate, collaborate, and add value to weekly training and operational meetings – quickly implement new practices
- Identify tool and process efficiency gains with analytical perspective
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years’ experience directly managing Facebook paid advertising campaigns and thorough understanding of major success metrics
- 2+ years’ experience managing client – facing communication concerning Facebook Ads Manager/ campaign set-up per internal direction
- Experience in working on research studies (A/B tests, surveys, interviews)
- Previous tech experience a plus
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.