Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a UX Lead, you will have experience with UX & UI design and demonstrated stakeholder management experience. Initially on a 12-month contract, the UX Lead will be responsible for working closely with internal stakeholders and external agencies on leading complicated projects.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH19089
What will a UX Lead do?
- Plan, analyze and create visual solutions to communication problems.
- Develop overall layout and production design of publications or web interfaces as they relate to graphic design.
- Prepare sketches or layouts to present to client.
- Create charts and graphs from data given.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Demonstrated stakeholder management experience
- Experience with UX and UI design including Figma
- Ability to utilize various forms of media, including print, electronic and film.
- Ability to visualize in 2D and 3D and understand aesthetic aspects of design.
- Previous experience using the computer to create layouts and generate new images.
- Experience with Adobe publishing and graphics software.
- B2B and B2C experience desired
- Experience working in or with agencies desired
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.