Training Content and Design Specialist
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Training Content and Design Specialist with 3+ years of experience in instructional design or educational content development. Joining on a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will partner with Learning & Enablement Leads to design and launch training deliverables and content including training decks, playbooks, cheatsheets, eLearning’s and internal Wiki pages.
Job Reference: BBBH 19088
What will a Training Content and Design Specialist do?
- Scope, design and develop instructor-led and digital content that is both engaging and informative.
- Design and develop creative assets (playbooks, wireframes, graphics, motion graphics, videos, etc.)
- Utilize multimedia software (such as Adobe Creative Suite) and eLearning authoring tools (such as Evolve Authoring)
- Manage timelines and deliverables for projects ensuring on-time delivery of program assets.
- Communicate timely updates and raise any issues that might delay project timelines.
- Develop the team design principles, branding, templates, and processes.
- Performs and interprets needs analysis and translates the findings into actionable content and instructional design items.
- Work with subject matter experts and Program Managers to prepare and enhance enablement materials.
- Stay current with industry trends on content and instructional Design.
- Organize and prioritize work, managing multiple tasks and functions effectively.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in instructional design or educational content development
- Deep proficiency with multimedia and graphic design tools (such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch)
- Proficient in video post-production workflow (create motion graphics, edit video, color correction, audio sweetening)
- Proficient in web design and development
- Extensive experience using standard publishing tools (Office and Adobe products)
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710