Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Marketing Campaign Measurement Analyst with 2+ years of experience in marketing campaign measurement analytics. Joining on a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will be responsible for marketing measurement via defining and guiding high-level goals and roadmaps, monitoring, and communicating progress, managing a variety of cross-functional workstreams, as well as supporting ad-hoc research and performing different analysis.
Job Reference: BBBH 19087
What will a Marketing Campaign Measurement Analyst do?
- Lead key marketing measurement initiatives and drive collaboration across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Improve our client’s marketing measurement granularity, optimizing campaign tracking infrastructure.
- Perform a variety of data research and analysis to improve marketing funnel.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure completion and on-time delivery.
- Improve our client’s digital marketing dashboard and reporting.
- Improve our client’s campaign performance by doing a regular, close to daily campaign analysis.
- Communicate status updates, as well as the big picture to both the project team and management.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Drive internal process improvements and remove gaps across multiple teams to ensure all are working on high impact projects that align with the company mission and goals.
- Be able to lead from the front, prioritize, and drive the bigger mission forward by translating vision into results.
- Partner with all technical functions across the company to ensure all organizations are in sync.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in marketing campaign measurement analytics
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Proficiency in Marketo or similar
- Familiar with FB tools Excel/tableau – basic SQL – visualization tools – transform data into visuals to an Executive
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710