Training Programmes Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Training Programmes Manager with 7+ years’ experience in developing and delivering sales training programs and experience working in technology/internet industry.
This is initially an 11-month contract to develop training programs that drive outstanding Partner engagement.
Job Reference: BBBH 19086
What will a Training Programmes Manager do?
- Liaise with organisations across the organisation to determine enablement needs and skills gaps
- Develop effective training programs that close gaps and elevate the skillsets of frontline teams
- Work collaboratively with HR to develop competency models to level set expectations
- Work closely with cross functional teams, e.g. Product Marketing, Sales Operations, Business Leads, to ensure alignment and adoption of training programs
- Increase visibility and adoption of training programs through effective communication plans across multiple channels ensuring a wide reach
- Create engaging training content to support programs where applicable such as training decks, knowledge assessments, interactive features and more
- Investigate and repurpose existing training to ensure minimal to zero duplication of effort
- Deliver training sessions/workshops in an engaging, clear and concise way online and in-person
- Scale training programs by working with design teams to develop e-learning modules
- Develop a training catalogue that can be made available across organisations
- Track and analyse program effectiveness aligned to program objectives, reporting these consistently in leadership forums
- Create a system/process for gathering new training requests and feedback on executed programs continually making improvements where required
- Leverage internal tools available to drive training while also making recommendations to improve training infrastructure and processes
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 7+ years’ experience in developing and delivering sales training programs
- 3+ years’ experience working in technology/Internet industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +4433303351710.