Music Label Partnerships Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Music Label Partnerships Manager with 5+ years of experience in working with partners in the music industry, with a focus on label partner management, project management, programme management, operations or equivalent function.
This is initially an 12 month contract to manage some of their key relationships with record labels in the UK and across EMEA and will collaborate with the Media Partnerships teams and Sales teams to ensure a coordinated and best-in-class label partner management structure.
Job Reference: BBBH 19081
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience in working with partners in the music industry, with a focus on label partner management, project management, programme management, operations or equivalent function
- Experience in working with key music label partners across the UK and the EMEA region and established network of contacts
- Experience in commercial leadership with business development and operational experience with technology companies
- Music industry experience, including understanding of web and mobile technologies impact on content distribution
What will a Music Label Partnerships Manager do?
- Drive communication, education, data management, performance and reporting across managed partners
- Independently manage labels’ day to day music needs across their family of apps
- Partner with Partnerships teams to ensure a comprehensive music strategy that supports efforts to connect the global community on their platform
- Lead optimization of the health of several label partnerships in EMEA
- Remain as a source of insights and partner as it pertains to the music ecosystem and our executives
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710