Java Developer – Mid-Level
Our client is on a mission is to build highly available, scalable betting & trading technology. With offices in Cork, Guernsey, London and Toronto they provide this technology as part of a Group that has the vision of becoming the world’s largest sports betting trading company.
They require a Java Developer with 3+ years Java development experience.
This is a permanent opportunity in Cork city centre with great scope to progress and grow within the company.
This role will remain up to 80% remote when offices are back open
This is an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in a multi-billion-dollar industry with an excellent career path.
Job Reference Number: BBBH 19069
What will a Java Developer Do?
- Analysis, design, implementation and support of Java based applications
- Produce clean and efficient code adhering to agreed coding and quality standards
- Scrum team member delivering user stories within product sprints
- Contribute to grooming and retrospective team sessions
- Technical troubleshooting and problem solving
- Documentation of technical flows and processes
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- 3+ years Java development experience
- Strong knowledge of Database Systems
- Java, Spring Boot, Web Services, MySQL, MariaDB, Redis, JMS, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Redis, Hazelcast, Websockets, Docker
What are the Benefits?
- Excellent salary and benefits including health insurance, pension contribution, life cover and income protection
- Active Sports and Social Club
- Subsidised gym membership
Still Interested in this opportunity?
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV’s within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
More Information and Similar Roles
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +44 330 335 1710.