Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Data Analyst with 3+ years of experience working with SQL. Joining on a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database, and applying knowledge of database management systems.
Job Reference: BBBH 19066
What will a Data Analyst do?
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
- Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
- Leverage tools such as Python, R & SQL to drive efficient analytics.
- Work cross-functionally to define problem statements, collect data, build analytical models, and make recommendations.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience with SQL
- Experience with Python or R
- Knowledge of building Dashboards with Tableau or similar
- Business analytical skills and a knowledge of developing product road maps
- Networking/ Telco knowledge desired
- Good understanding of GIS (Geographic Information System) desired
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710