Partner Operations Specialist
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Partner Operations Specialist 2+ years of experience in operations, account management or customer support. Joining on a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will directly support our client’s users, provide delightful partner support experiences, and help to reduce issues on our client’s platform.
Job Reference: BBBH 19062
What will a Partner Operations Specialist do?
- Provide our client’s users with a delightful, high touch and effective support experience.
- Respond to inbound partner inquiries about product features, insights, bugs, etc.
- Troubleshoot complex issues and translate pain points to effectively resolve issues.
- Improve support workflows around issue resolution and product insights.
- Spot trends in partner issues and communicate feedback to product team.
- Help build and maintain central knowledge base.
- Train new employees on current workflows, standard processes, and internal tools
- Develop product and use case specialization to improve quality of support.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in operations, account management or customer support
- Experience in a partner/ client facing role.
- Experience using Excel and/or basic data & insights tools.
- Fluency in English in a business environment
- Media experience a bonus.
- Able to work non-traditional hours (outside of 9am-6pm) occasionally.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710