Brand Marketing Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Brand Marketing Manager with 5-7 years of experience brand marketing including strategic campaign management to join them, initially on an 11-month contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, driving and managing marketing initiatives for small and medium businesses across the EMEA region.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19061
What will a Brand Marketing Manager do?
- Lead SMB campaign execution across channels, including creative development, collaboration with internal and external channel and agency teams, measurement and optimization opportunities
- Develop and launch campaigns to support their SMB advocate community, with responsibility for building campaign strategy and excellence in execution to deliver against business goals and desired outcomes
- Lead the rollout of global programs in region, aligning global and local market priorities, with responsibility for end to end project management, engagement of cross functional stakeholders to deliver on time and within budget, supported by robust measurement
- Support the activation of regional initiatives across audiences with a range of marketing tactics including content strategy, toolkit development and production
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5-7 years of experience brand marketing including strategic campaign management
- B2B experience
- Proven programme management skills
- Experience working in or with agencies desired
- Digital marketing experience a bonus
- Experience with small and medium businesses a bonus
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.