Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Helpdesk Technician with 2-4 years of experience providing customer or enterprise support in a technical environment, to join them on a 12 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 19060
What will a Helpdesk Technician do?
- Become a technical expert of their Business API for all platforms
- Provide white-glove support to their Business platform system administrators such as IT professionals or web developers to ensure a high level of customer service
- Meet or exceed daily performance metrics related to key performance indicators, e.g. SLA, Response Time, CSAT, etc.
- Maintain a high proficiency of all processes and product updates
- Identify workflow related opportunities and suggest improvements
- Investigate, triage, and report technical issues with the Business API on supported platforms
- Follow internal escalation paths across multiples tiers of scaled support
- Display solid understanding of API functionality, and perform API calls
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2-4 years of experience providing customer or enterprise support in a technical environment
- Understanding of REST API Methods and Webhooks
- B2B technical support experience is highly desired
- Available to work during weekends on a rotational basis
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710