Advertising Measurement Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require an Advertising Measurement Specialist with 1+ years’ experience in an advertising, sales, marketing role within a tech multinational to join them on an 11 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 19056
What will an Advertising Measurement Specialist do?
- Consult with their largest advertisers and agency partners in the region to understand their online marketing measurement goals and help deploy high quality and privacy-safe measurement and analytics solutions.
- Utilize your understanding of industry best practices and the ever-changing Privacy environment and combine with your analytical abilities and your persuasive influencing skills to convince advertisers to take the necessary actions to properly measure campaign success and optimize the performance of their media investments.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1+ years’ experience in an advertising, sales, marketing role within a tech multinational
- Hands-on experience in implementing measurement solutions, attribution strategies, and/or web analytics
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040