Talent Sourcing Specialist
Allen Recruitment Consulting are looking to hire three Talent Sourcing Specialist to join our high performing, close knit team based in Poland and Ireland. We have offices in Ireland, the UK, Poland, Canada and a new office in the Netherlands. We still plan to open a number of new offices across Europe in 2021 to support our clients in those regions who are still hiring even in these unusual times. We also have opportunities to travel between offices for work and training.
Each of the Talent Sourcing Specialists will be focusing on one of the following verticals: marketing/sales, information technology or engineering.
We think differently about recruitment and possess technological advantages that enable our recruiters to find and effectively engage with experienced candidates faster and more efficiently. How? Our technology-led solution is built on leading machine learning search and automated communication/scheduling software.
Our solution is described as the future of recruitment and allows us to find and engage with both active and passive candidates. The technology does the hard work!
We are looking to hire a data-driven Talent Sourcing Specialist with min. 2-5 years’ sourcing experience in house or with an agency to join us on a permanent basis.
Interviews will be remote with remote onboarding and training. The role will be remote but with the option to work in our office in Krakow.
- Working with the account management team to qualify roles and build sourcing strategies
- Building pipelines of candidates for a wide variety of roles across different industries
- Utilising strategic Boolean search strings to discover the necessary skill sets and experience of qualified candidates
Must-have skills to be considered for this job:
- 2-5 years’ sourcing experience in house or with an agency
- Experience sourcing for various roles using sourcing tools such as Boolean
- Expertise in recruitment sourcing for one of the verticals: sales/marketing, information technology or engineering
- Experience qualifying roles and building sourcing strategies
- BA or Master degree
- Experience working in a team environment
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, with an excellent command of English
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary, with guaranteed bonus for the first 3 months
- 35 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Commission for every placement you make
- An additional accelerator bonus with up to 100% uplift on your monthly commission for continuous high performance
- Remote Working, laptop etc
- Promotion is based on your billing, so you are in control of how quickly your career progresses. Each promotion comes with an increase in base salary plus many additional benefits.
- Career progression – as a growing company we need recruiters to grow into Team Leaders / Managers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers. We only hire the best and promote from within.
Job Id: BBBH 19055
If you are interested in this position, you can click on apply and send us your CV, accompanied by a cover letter, which we will review within 48 hours. Alternatively, please feel free to email the above documents with the Job Id in the email subject.