Partner Success Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Partner Success Manager with 3+ years of experience in online operations, client success, or account management, to join them on an initial 9-month contract. The successful candidate will collaborate effectively with partner managers to deliver high quality partner support, and engage with non-profit organizations, community leaders, and work closely with internal support ops teams.
Job Reference: BBBH 19050
What will a Partner Success Manager do?
- Support and resolve non-profit partner issues by working cross functionally with Product and Ops teams.
- Offer high-touch solutions based on familiarity with product launch status and bugs.
- Project-manage and prioritize multiple partner requests to drive resolution with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Provide frequent and clear updates to partner managers and other internal stakeholders on partner issues.
- Serve as an internal advocate in connecting teams to product and operational solutions.
- Proactively advocate for partners and push issues toward resolution.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in online operations, client success, or account management including 2+ years in supporting customers
- Demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences.
- Proven experience in high visibility partner communications
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710