Copywriter & Localization Program Specialist
Based in Dublin 8, our client is an international mobile payments company who are hiring for their rapidly growing Irish office.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Copywriter & Localization Program Specialist with 5+ years of experience in creative writing, asset localization and/or message transcreation, and native fluency in English. Joining on a 12-month the successful candidate will help shape our client’s message with maximum local relevance, amplifying their brand and products in key markets around the globe. Will start remotely and return to the office when it is safe to do so.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa (EU Citizenship/Stamp 4), as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 19048
What will a Copywriter & Localization Program Specialist do?
- Interpret the global content strategy and contribute with a local perspective, tailoring our client’s approach to be the most effective in-country.
- Adapt campaign and evergreen messaging and imagery (from website, blog content, paid marketing, and emails) to deliver assets that resonate with our client’s customers in key verticals.
- Develop original content that speaks directly to customers in their native language and with the right level of cultural relevance.
- Successfully support brand and product campaigns with an asset pipeline that addresses pre-established channel KPIs.
- Transcreate assets to support product launches and ongoing campaigns, developing a pipeline for multiple paid and organic channels with digital and static assets.
- Establish a voice and tone for the local market that is consistent with our client’s global brand.
- Engage in linguistic validation as the expert in your market, upholding a high-quality bar across the asset pipeline.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Native Fluency in English variant spoken in Ireland.
- 5+ years of experience in creative writing, asset localization and/or message transcreation
- Previous experience working with global fintech/Internet/IT companies
- Deep understanding of the Irish market its cultural dimensions and linguistic norms
- Experience working with external agencies.
- BS/BA in related field or MS/MA (journalism, English, marketing, creative writing etc.)
- Previous experience with localization projects
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040