Consulting Services Regional Manager (EMEA/APAC) – Remote
Our client is a leading global advisor of talent supply chain strategies and workforce solutions. They require a Consulting Services Regional Manager (EMEA/APAC) with 10+ years of experience working in outsourced project consulting or business development role & 5+ years of experience in an MSP environment.
The successful candidate will drives sales for their services procurement product, providing thought leadership and support to the sales organisation for new business opportunities and growth, as well as direction and support for program service delivery and advisory services engagements.
This remote position will require some periodic travel longer term. Work hours will be aligned to GMT/GMT +1, but require flexibility to accommodate global time zones within the United States, India and Asia Pacific.
Job Reference: BBBH 19046
What will a Services Procurement Practice Regional Leader do?
- Consult with clients, analysts, industry leaders to include providing thought leadership, formulating white papers and representing the group in industry conferences
- Coaching and developing regional operations/sales/architect team members on services procurement including developing and conducting training
- Support for global and regional new business development to include sales presentations, discovery sessions, RFP responses and solution design
- Support and subject matter expertise to support program implementations from kickoff and discovery sessions through hypercare post-launch
- Supplier relationship management, contract negotiations and supplier issue resolution
- Engaging client executives and business stakeholders to discuss SOW and industry trends as well as formulating recommendations for strategic enhancements to programs
- Leading and participating in advisory services engagements in collaboration with other practice members and regional leadership. Examples include self-managed program consultation, cost savings opportunity analysis, labor and spend categorization, and SOW validation assessments
- Acting as an escalation point for program implementation and service delivery challenges, capturing learnings from these activities to integrate into overall practice standards and ensure learnings are translated into continuous improvements and product evolution
- Deploying key practice initiatives and methodologies to PMO teams
- Supplier management/scorecarding
- Cost Savings strategies
- Enhanced analytics and category recommendations
- Supervise practice team members which may include procurement consultants and shared services program specialists
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 10+ years of experience working in outsourced project consulting or business development
- 5+ years of experience in an MSP environment
- Bi-lingual – English plus German, French or Swedish (or another European language)
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710