B2B Event Marketing Manager (French)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a B2B Event Marketing Manager with fluency in French and 4+ years in B2B marketing with a focus on virtual and in person events to join them initially an 11 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 19042
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years in B2B marketing with a focus on virtual and in person events
- Experience in a tech company
- Deep experience planning, project managing and executing owned and third party events (virtual and in-person), webinars, digital, social media, emails and telemarketing campaigns
- Strong experience in virtual and physical event content creation including agendas, speaking briefings, high level slide deck development, event abstracts etc
- Fluency in verbal and written French
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and webinar platforms desired
What will a B2B Event Marketing Manager do?
- Developing and executing integrated marketing activities to support demand generation objectives to Senior Manager+ audiences.
- Planning, project managing and executing owned and third party events (virtual and in-person), webinars, digital, social media, emails and telemarketing campaigns
- Organising virtual and physical event content creation including agendas, speaking briefings, high level slide deck development, event abstracts etc
- Planning of innovative campaign strategies and execution tactics
- Manage post-event activities, including cleaning, uploading and tracking of leads, and enabling the follow-up teams to drive maximum ROI
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710