Policy Insight Researcher
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Policy Insight Researcher, you will have 5+ years’ experience in applied policy research. Initially on a 12-month contract, the Policy Insight Researcher will work closely with product, policy and comms teams to identify research initiatives.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH19041
What will a Policy Insight Researcher do?
- Work closely with product, policy and comms teams to identify research initiatives
- Design hypotheses and lead studies that examine both user behaviour and attitudes
- Generate actionable insights that both fuel ideation and evaluation of our policy positions and product directions
- Conduct research using a wide variety of quantitative methods like surveys and economic impact modelling and a subset of qualitative methods, such as literature review and interviews
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, policy and comms teams, content strategy, engineering and marketing
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Ability to ask, as well as answer product and user experience related questions
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years’ experience in applied policy research
- Experience with civic issues, safety and user protection
- Proven command of a broad set of quantitative and statistical analysis methods and an advanced understanding of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts
- MS/PhD, human behavior related field (Policy Making, Privacy, Economics, HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- No personal connections to the government and/ or military
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.