Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Training Coordinator with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a coordinator to join on a 6-month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, operations, and logistics of our client’s Sales School, the continuously running onboarding program for new sales starters.
Job Reference: BBBH 19039
What will a Training Coordinator do?
- Manage rosters of monthly cohorts for Google Sales School and maintain and update registration information and attendance records
- Responsible for training programs planning, logistics and operations
- Communicate effectively and independently with participants and managers
- Setup and maintenance of detailed project plans
- Continuous scheduling of sessions, rooms, facilitators, participants including calendar invitations
- Analyze and improve processes to drive efficiency
- Address issues and questions related to the internal learning management system
- Provide support to facilitators during virtual and in-person sessions
- Support program managers
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a coordinator
- Excellent knowledge of Google Apps (esp. Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Docs)
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040