Marketing Data Analyst
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Marketing Data Analyst with 2-4+ years’ experience doing quantitative analysis. Joining on a 12-month contract, the successful will be responsible for delivering analytics, maintaining dashboards and pipelines that uncover unique, people-centric insights that are actionable for advertisers and marketers.
Job Reference: BBBH 19038
What will a Marketing Data Analyst do?
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to uncover unique actionable insights about markets, audiences, industries, and media.
- Partner with other Data Analysts, Product and Engineering teams to identify opportunities to build solutions for Consumer Research.
- Inform, influence, support, and execute analyses that feed into our Consumer Research projects.
- Identify methods to leverage our client’s large internal data sets to validate hypotheses and enhance 3rd party research work with proprietary data.
- Select and deselect analytics priorities, insights and data based on ability to drive our desired outcomes.
- Inform, and align to, our client’s larger Consumer Research strategy and editorial calendar.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2-4+years’ experience in SQL
- 2-4+ years’ experience in quantitative analysis.
- Experience in Python or R
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, or another technical field.
- Strong project management skills
- 2-4+ years of experience in statistical analysis (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions).
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710