Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Finance Analyst with 3-4 years relevant work experience with an emphasis in quantitative analysis and systems to join them, initially on a 6-month contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building scripts and pipelines to pull data and perform data analysis of customer interactions to provide management with insight and better understanding of existing customer engagement model.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19037
What will a Finance Analyst do?
- Create SQL scripts to pull numbers and perform data analysis for each customer interaction type, providing insight on interaction volumes, frequency, triggers, entry points and type of customers affected
- Collaborate closely with global process managers to identify and catalogue existing customer interaction types and respective entry points, documenting workflows, identifying gaps and proposing improvements
- Drive end-to-end process design and implementation of new engagement model and new customer interaction types
- Create business case and business requirements documents
- Provide regular updates on project milestones and progress, clearly communicating status, risks and remediation plan to executive stakeholders
- Define and monitor key metrics in order to measure business impact of new engagement model
- Design, build and test contact forms for each customer interaction type
- Work closely with system admin and engineering teams to implement, test and automate mapping and routing of contact forms
- Create manuals and training materials
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-4 years relevant work experience with an emphasis in quantitative analysis and systems
- Experience with databases, proficiency in SQL, advanced spreadsheet skills (Google/Excel) and data analysis skills
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040