B2B Customer Marketing Associate
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a B2B Customer Marketing Associate with 3+ years’ experience in B2B marketing to join them initially on a 6 month contract to support the Customer Marketing function and assist the Customer Marketing Manager with developing customer stories for campaigns and assist with customer marketing programs and events.
Job Reference: BBBH 19036
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- BA in Marketing, or a related discipline, or equivalent years of professional experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B marketing, SaaS background preferred
- Proven experience with collaborating with cross functional teams globally
- Experience creating customer facing content for marketing communications and campaigns
What will a Customer Marketing Associate do?
- Perform some administrative duties such as maintaining trackers across project status, customer stories and quotes trackers, marketing agreements, customer logos library and more.
- Own and manage the monthly customer marketing newsletter, sourcing content for inclusion
- Manage internal comms for customer marketing, including the monthly customer story roundup.
- Support the Customer Marketing Manager with content creation for events, sales decks and marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with XFN teams, including Partners, Customer Education, Sales, Customer Success, and Scaled Solutions to create tangible use case materials to engage, excite, and drive action for Workplace customers on their transformation and renewals
- Create decks and other supporting marketing materials as needed.
- Upload and maintain assets in the central hub for customer stories and use cases
- Support the Pioneers Program by getting involved with our customer reference and advocacy initiatives, events, podcasts and content.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710