Network Partner Strategist
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Network Partner Strategist with 7+ years of experience in a Consultancy, Partner Management or Project Management role within the Telecommunication sector. Joining on a 11-month contract, the successful candidate will engage with key partners on all levels including C-suite, delivering strategic business value from our client’s insights products/data as part of unique partnership.
Job Reference: BBBH 19034
What will a Network Partner Manager do?
- Build Access and Transport (Fiber/Microwave) plans and business cases to support GTM activities.
- Work with partners to bridge gap between product and use case delivery.
- Conduct on-boarding/training with Network Teams (transmission, RF etc.)
- Report back product feedback to product teams for roadmap iteration.
- Use network performance, coverage, and other data layers to conduct gap analysis and ultimately recommend infrastructure expansion.
- Actively improve the business model development of our Connectivity programs by representing SSA partner performance and feedback to inform, influence and support product roadmaps
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 7+ years of experience in a Consultancy, Partner Management or Project Management role within the Telecommunication sector.
- 5+ years’ experience in RF engineering, network analytics or network planning.
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects with partners.
- Experience working on network performance and analytics for an operator or equipment vendor deploying or operating telecom networks.
- Specific experience on technical aspects of RAN optimisation and RF/MW planning.
- Experience with SQL or other data query systems, GIS and network planning tools (planet, Infovista etc.).
- Ability to travel internationally, up to 50% of the time. Comfort working across time zones, remote teams and cultures required.
- BS/BEng or Higher Degree with Network, Telecommunication or emphasis in Electrical/Network Engineering, Computer Science, Analytics, Statistics or Economics.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710