Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Recruiter with 6+ years of full cycle recruiting experience: ideally in Sales, Marketing, Strategy or Technical hiring- agency or in house to join them initially an 11 month contract to manage the full cycle recruiting for the EMEA Marketing and Sales team.
Job Reference: BBBH 19025
What will a Recruiter do?
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best diverse talent to each role
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Develop and execute the research strategy to support our global resourcing needs including evolving our processes so we can streamline and innovate how we work with the business
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
- Coordinate closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 6+ years of full cycle recruiting experience: ideally in Sales, Marketing, Strategy or Technical hiring- agency or in house
- Experience developing and executing sourcing/recruitment plans for searches
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710